CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twilight - DVD Release Party!!!

The day that the dvd was released, I went to the best party. A group of fun women, good food, and vampires!!! The pictures say it all!! Amy, thank you so much for hosting such an awesome party. I really had so much fun!

Could this sign be any truer??



We couldn't drink this wine. It was just too cool. Perfect occasion to bring out the vampire wine!!!


I wanted to bring something super cute to the party. This is what I came up with. They were so much fun to make!!!!


Does Amy know how to throw a party or what???
The food was fantastic and the decorations....


were awesome!!!



All in all, I had a great night. It was so much fun watching the movie with everyone. The commentaries were my favorite!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you came. It was too much fun!

Hugs said...

AHHH!! I cannot even tell you how excited I am that you are a Twilighter. Yay! I think we need a New Moon date in November.