CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Moving...

We are four days away from loading the moving truck and heading back to Alabaster. We are so close to being finished. My kitchen looks like a tornado has hit it, but I know things have to get a little messy in order for it to get clean and organized.
I have been trying to figure how to put food on the table the last few nights we are here without having to cook and without having to eat junk food. Well, my room moms from my class called and volunteered to cook us dinner Monday and Tuesday. I am so excited and feel so blessed. That completely takes care of my problem. Now all I have to do is run the dishwasher tonight and Bret will box up the rest of the kitchen for me. I precooked some meatloaf so we can have meatloaf sandwiches for lunches the next couple of days. This is Bret's new favorite sandwich so it is a treat for him. We will be eating junk food for breakfast, but Hannah and Ian are all excited about the Poptarts. They haven't eaten these in so long. I won't let them have them until tomorrow morning and you would think they were waiting to open a present. They are so giddy. What is it about those things?

Now Hannah and Ian had fun playing with the neighbors and the dogs. Don't you remember when you played so hard outside that you could barely keep your eyes open.
Even the dogs are tired!



0 comments: