CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

My baby is 5 years old!

I can't believe Ian is now five. The years are going to by too quickly. My sweet cooing little baby that loved to cuddle and sleep on my chest is now a rambucious little guy that loves to dress up as super heros. He is still sweet, but he has is mischevious side as well. I can't get over how big he is and much fun he is to be around. Here are some of my favorite things about him.

1. He has the best memory. He can memorize any song and jingle he hears AND he loves to sing!!!


Here are a few funnies: The four of us are in the car and as we pass a Title Max sign, my little man starts singing, "Get your title back with Title max." Bret and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He did that every time we drove by the place.

One of my favorite shows is The Office. The eposide where Andy woos Angela by singing to her is one of my favorite songs now and I have it as my ring tone. Well, my sweet boy knows all the words now (all the words to the song that my cell phones sings, anyway). Here is the song if you haven't heard it...I will have to record Ian singing it for you.


So back to the point, Bret and I are watching The Office one night and Ian sits up (he is supposed to be sleeping) and starts singing the song. SO Funny!!!

2. When he is acting a part: He puts everything into it!!

At Halloween this year he dressed up as The Hulk! Bret told him to say "Hulk wants candy!" instead of "Trick or Treat." You can believe that he stayed in character ALL night. Every door he went to heard "Hulk wants candy!" in Ian's very best Hulk voice.



3. Ian so expressive.

The one reason Bret and I were looking forward to his birthday is because we knew we would see the best expressions on his face. Here are a few of our favorites!!

0 comments: