I normally don't just post pictures of me, but when my son comes up to me and says, "Mommy, Mommy...can I please take your picture?" Well, how do you say no to such a sweet request. I let him and these are what he came up with. I think he did a pretty good job for a five year old! I think his Aunt Emily should give him some lessons. We could have a pro on our hands! =o)
You are beautiful! And your son is absolutely precious to want to take your picture. Natalie & Olivia do the same thing to me. They can come up with some pretty random stuff though. LOL
I want to keep track of all the books that I read this year. So...here we go!!
The Abhorsen Series by Garth Nix (Second Time): Sabriel Lirael Abhorsen
Serenity: Those Left Behind by Joss Whedon, etc.
Across the Wall by Garth Nix
The Seventh Tower Series by Garth Nix: The Fall Castle Aenir Above the Veil Into Battle The Violet Keystone
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan: The Lightning Thief The Sea of Monsters The Titan's Curse The Battle of the Labyrinth The Last Olympian
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (Second Time)
The Land of Elyone Series by Patrick Carman (I read each of these twice-once for me and once to my children.) The Dark Hills Divide Beyone the Valley of Thorns The Tenth City
The Dark is Rising Sequence by Susan Cooper The Dark is Rising
I am a 36 year old Christ-follower, wife, mom of two, teacher, ER Secretary and cake decorator. My goal in life is to glorify the Lord with everything that I do.
2 comments:
You are beautiful! And your son is absolutely precious to want to take your picture. Natalie & Olivia do the same thing to me. They can come up with some pretty random stuff though. LOL
Love!
So fun! I'm happy you blog too. Sorry if I seem like a stalker. :)
Post a Comment