CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some cakes just don't make the cut!

I enjoyed making this cake, but it can't make the cake blog! Transportation was a little rough on it and the front cracked. I think it was the weight of the "diaper bag." I am still learning a lot about cakes and transporting the heavy ones is a lesson I need to take real soon! I think it turned out pretty well. There are of course some things I would do differently. That happens with any cake that I make for the first time. I need to keep a book with instructions on how I made it and suggestions to make them better the next time.

3 comments:

Dollar General said...

I loved it! Thanks...and it tasted GREAT!

Silena Cvacho said...

I think it looks terrific!! It's not what it looks like that matters most!!

Trace Car Driver said...

love it! wish i could have seen it in person :) bet it was yummy!