CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

6 Quirky Things


So, I've been tagged....Here it goes, I hope you enjoy!



1.)When I was in high school, I had to drive my grandmother's car to school. The bad part of it - it was old and VERY loud. It also had a license plate tag that read "was his!" And to top it all off, it really "was his." My grandmother kept that car after she and her husband got a divorce.

If only my granny's car looked this nice. I wouldn't have minded driving it as much!!

2). I taught my daughter sign language before she could talk because I couldn't handle the whining and fussing. It really helped. She could communicate with me and the whining stopped, well almost anyway!!

3). I used to say "cent" instead of "cents." You know..."I have twenty-five cent." My husband loves to point out those little things. I am correcting them little by little.

4). I once fed my little brother and sister mud pies and told them that our mom told me to fix them lunch and they would get in trouble if they didn't eat it. And yes, they ate it! heeheehee!!!!!!

5). I REALLY dislike doing the laundry - the whole thing...folding, putting them up, and definitely ironing! This nicely divided stack of clothing has been here since this morning. It will probably still be there tomorrow morning. In my defense, I have done other things today...like blog (twice)!

6). I still get my right and left confused. My poor parents were late for my college graduation because I told them to turn right and they were supposed to turn left. Ooops!! My sister jokes around and calls them my reft and light-maybe one day I will get them correct! Okay, so this picture is a little strange. Kind of weirds me out a little!

7). One more for bonus! I love exclamation points! I can't help adding them to the end of most of my sentences! Usually with more than one!!!! =o)

Sooo, I tag: Page, Cynthia, and Stephi. I would tag more, but no one else reads my blog except Virge and she tagged me!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Gurl!!! I didn't realize you had left a comment...I'm new to this whole blogging thing and figuring out stuff along the way. :)Love you and miss you oooooodles! Would love to meet up with ya, let me know when and where. :)

Cakes by Delilah said...

I'm also very new. Just started blogging this past month. I will call you closer to the end of this week to work something out. Love you too!!

Dollar General said...

DANG IT - that's my new cuss word! And I'm not quirky at all so I can't participate! HA!

I'm gonna steal some of yours though if what you do is quirky! I use (!) all the time but mostly like this (!!). And now I do this a lot (...)

And Jason's mom says pound. I like Noah weighs 40 pound! Cracks me up! It's the country in you Delilah! BUT I LOVE IT!!

Dollar General said...

I mean I LOVE YOU!

Cynthia said...

AND you and my sweet cousin Tracey say "pitcher" for "picture"!

Love you!!!!!

Silena Cvacho said...

Hey there Delilah,
I just thought I would say "hey"! I saw your blog on Page's! I hope you guys are doing ok! Maybe we'll get to see around Anna's birhday!
Have a great day!
Love Ya,
Silena