CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sweet Little Baby!


Well, it is official! My little sister is a mommy! God gave Erin the best gift anyone could ever receive on her own birthday. On September 2, 2008 at 5:05 in the afternoon Evynn Elizabeth Huggins was born!

She does not have a whole lot of hair, but she does have the most wonderful little cry. She weighed 8 lbs and 8 ozs. I would like everyone to know that I won the pool----too bad we didn't put any money into it! I guessed she was a girl (the only time I have EVER been right) and I was the closest to guessing her correct weight. I would have gotten closer, but I didn't want to wig Erin out by guessing 8 lbs or higher. I don't know why the people in my family believe the doctors when they say we are going to have seven pound babies. It just isn't in our genes. Big babies are what we are all about. Two of my sisters, including myself, have had babies in the nine pound range! Like I said-BIG BABIES!!!







THE PROUD PARENTS!!















The proud grandmothers! MawMaw at the top and Mimi on the bottom.

2 comments:

Dollar General said...

I'm glad you got to be there! She's a doll! When you do finally have a small baby the doctors say..."this one is probably big!" What do doctors know...Maybe I should have been a doctor!

Congrats Erin and to you Delilah - another baby to love...I think we need another Hooten ASAP!

Cynthia said...

I agree with Page...we need another Hooten!

Congrats to Erin and Aunt Lilah!!!