CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Just like Mommy!
Can I even begin to tell you how excited I was when Hannah said that she wanted to be a cheerleader! I know she is only six and she can change her mind anytime between now and high school, but it was so exciting. Our school had a mini-cheer class for two days this past week. Hannah signed up for it and had a blast. All the girls that signed up got a t-shirt and did the dance they learned for the pep rally and during half-time at the game last night. I took my video camera and recorded the whole thing so I don't have any pictures to show you of her on the field, but here are a couple of her before half-time. Maybe, I will figure out how to put the video on here. I will look into it, but don't hold your breath!












Hannah is on the left.

2 comments:

Dollar General said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! And we had fun with Ian - he came and played with us one day! I got video of him telling me how to play rock, paper, scissor - so funny! I miss you!

Cynthia said...

I can't wait to see the video! The pics are great!!!